What to do if you're unable to fix a CC-503 with Wells Fargo
A recent Quicken change has caused a small number of Wells Fargo customers to get an error when trying to download their information. This occurs mostly to users with more than one Wells Fargo login.
Note: Follow the steps below if the Fix-it process in Quicken did not resolve the error.
To resolve this issue
First, verify you are experiencing this issue:
- Hold down F4 and select Help > About Quicken.
- If the screen that pops up states you are “Currently using QCS”, then you may be experiencing this issue.
- If you see the screen on the right, stop and do not proceed. Clicking “change channel” on the right screen (“Currently using FDS”) will cause all your accounts to be disconnected.
- After you verify that you see the Currently using QCS screen above, click Change channel.
Then, complete Update now for all of your Wells Fargo accounts:
- Go to the Wells Fargo account register.
- Select the Actions gear icon in the upper-right of your account register (or Ctrl + Shift + N on your keyboard).
- Select Update now.
Do this for each of your Wells Fargo accounts.