Offers Clear View of Credit, Portfolio Performance
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – Oct. 1, 2014 – Quicken for Windows 2015 from Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) simplifies money management for those who want greater control over managing their finances or investments. The newest version provides a free credit score, more in-depth analysis of investment portfolio management and a host of customer-requested enhancements that help people stay on top of their money and make smarter financial decisions.
Credit Score, powered by Equifax®, provides users with a free quarterly credit score and credit report summary that helps them understand the factors affecting their score. Customers will also receive email alerts anytime certain changes are made to their credit history by Equifax.
For Intuit Quicken users wanting more in-depth analysis of their investments, Morningstar Portfolio X-Ray® scans their holdings so customers can easily understand its strengths and weaknesses. It provides multiple views of their portfolio including asset allocation, exposure to different investment styles, geographic regions and sectors.
Available in Quicken Premier and higher-end versions, Morningstar Portfolio X-Ray® also reports on the securities within mutual funds, providing consumers a picture of their portfolio allocation and insights to help them make changes to improve results.
The latest version of Quicken, the No. 1-rated personal money management software, also includes more than 20 customer-requested improvements, including faster mobile sync, new mobile spending graphs, improved set-up and registration, expanded bond support and automatic download of option prices.
“Quicken for Windows 2015 simplifies do-it-yourself money management,” said Barry Saik, senior vice president and general manager for Intuit’s Consumer Ecosystem Group. “The addition of Credit Score, Portfolio X-Ray and enhancements requested by Quicken customers builds on our commitment to help people achieve financial success at all stages of their lives.”
Favorite Features Remain
Quicken for Windows 2015 continues to offer the core functionality designed to help users confidently plan for today and tomorrow. The product connects to 14,500 checking, savings, credit card, loan, investment and retirement accounts, allowing consumers to see all of their account in one place. Plus, customers can:
- Make smart money decisions on-the-go with the free mobile companion app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices.
- Easily manage bills directly from the Quicken register.
- Receive timely alerts and bill reminders such as low balance, over budget and unusual activity.
- Set up and track budgets for variable monthly or seasonal expenses such as entertainment, dining out or holiday shopping.
- Create savings goals to help track progress toward specific targets such as building an emergency fund or paying down debt.
Pricing and Availability
The Quicken for Windows 2015 product line includes access to the mobile companion app and is available now at Quicken.com and select retailers. Products include:
- Quicken Starter Edition: For simple money management needs; helps individuals get organized and learn how to budget. $39.99.
- Quicken Deluxe: For increasing saving; helps create custom budget, savings and debt reduction plans. $74.99.
- Quicken Premier: For managing investments; helps plan for tax time. $104.99.
- Quicken Home & Business: Manage their business and personal finances in the same place. $114.99.
- Quicken Rental Property Manager: For rental property owners who want to manage their personal and rental property finances in one place. $164.99.
Mac users seeking the simplicity of money management can purchase the recently released Quicken 2015 for Mac for $74.99 at Quicken and select retailers.
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. creates business and financial management solutions that simplify the business of life for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals.
Its flagship products and services include QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, which make it easier to manage small businesses and tax preparation and filing. Mint.com provides a fresh, easy and intelligent way for people to manage their money, while ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had revenue of $4.2 billion in its fiscal year 2015. The company has approximately 7,700 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.
Intuit, the Intuit logo, and Quicken, among others, are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners and should be treated as such.