Troubleshooting the Quicken Mobile Companion App
I cannot sign into the Quicken Mobile App.
If you try to sign into the Quicken mobile app prior to syncing first through the Quicken desktop application, you will be unable to sign into the mobile app.
- Open your Quicken financial data file on the Quicken for Windows application installed on your computer.
- Select the Mobile & Alerts tab.
- Click Get Started.
- Sign up for Mobile Sync or click Sync Now if you already have an account.
Once you sync your data file, you'll be able to sign into your Quicken mobile app.
I try to reset my password but I never receive the email with an access code.
The access code may be sent to the email address you have associated with your Intuit ID, which may be different than the email you are checking.
- Go to your Quicken.com account and make sure you can sign in successfully. If you can't, select Forgot your Login or Password?
- In the Quicken for Windows program go to Edit > Preferences.
- Select Intuit ID, Mobile & Alerts, on the bottom left panel.
- Click Unlink your cloud data.
Type "yes" to confirm. Then click Unlink.
- Select Get started in Intuit ID, Mobile & Alerts in the Preferences window. Then Get Started again.
- You should get a popup message "Would you like to replace your existing mobile data with data from this file?" Select Yes to sync your current data with your accounts you have linked to Quicken.
- On your mobile device, open your Quicken companion app and sign in with your Intuit ID (from step 1) to sync your data.
Note: If you reset your cloud data you will lose any manual mobile-added transactions that haven’t been synced to your computer.
How do I view older transactions on my mobile device?
When you initially setup and sync your mobile accounts, one year's worth of transactions download but your balances are correct. Each time you sync, transactions will build on top of the initial year's worth of transactions.
Note: When you sync your mobile accounts in Quicken 2017 for Windows and Quicken for Mac 2017, two years worth of transactions are downloaded.