Mobile Privacy and Security
Quicken for Mac
Quicken for Mac 2017
Quicken for Windows
Quicken for Windows 2014
Quicken for Windows 2015
Quicken for Windows 2016
Quicken for Windows 2017
Quicken understands the importance of securing your personal financial data. Our mobile app utilizes several layers of security to protect your information:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL), technology to secure the transmission of financial information from your financial institution into Quicken, and encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the internet.
- Financial Institution passwords are never saved on your mobile device.
- Your Quicken Cloud ID password is not saved on your mobile device.
- All Quicken data stored on your mobile device is encrypted, so is unreadable without the special key.
- Tokens and other critical information are saved in the Apple Keychain secure location.
- If you lose your phone or tablet, you can use your Quicken desktop program to disconnect the mobile device from your Quicken Cloud account.
- Quicken Mobile has been certified by the third party privacy experts - TRUSTe.