Mobile Privacy and Security
Quicken understands that the privacy and security of your personal financial data on your mobile device is of the utmost importance to you.
- Quicken mobile uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL), technology to secure the transmission of your financial information from your financial institution into Quicken and encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Financial Institution passwords are never saved on the device.
- Your Quicken Cloud ID password is not saved on the device.
- All quicken data stored on the device is encrypted so is unreadable without the special key.
- Tokens and other critical information is saved in the Apple Keychain secure location.
- See all Quicken Cloud connected devices on Quicken desktop to ensure make sure all devices are authorized. If you lose your phone or tablet, click on the Disconnect button to disconnect the device from your Quicken Cloud account to disable mobile access.
- Quicken mobile has been certified by the third party privacy experts - TRUSTe.