How do I download Quicken from Quicken.com after I buy it?
If you purchased Quicken from quicken.com and need to download it
- Sign in to your account. If you can't remember your sign-in info, we'll help you with your user ID and/or password.
- Once you've signed in, click Downloads & Unlocks on the left side of the screen.
- Click Download next to the product you want to download.
If you're not able to access your account, or if you purchased a physical CD from a retailer (like Costco or Office Max, for example), order a replacement CD, go here for More Info.
What if I don't see my software when I sign in to Quicken.com?
If you don't see your software on Quicken.com after you sign in, it could mean:
- You are signed into the wrong account. You may have more than one account with Quicken.com. Do you have more than one email address? Select Forgot your User ID? to verify you've selected the right one.
- You purchased Quicken on CD, which case you would not have a download option.
- You purchased Quicken from Amazon.com. If this may be the case, sign into your amazon.com account and check your order history.
- Your purchase is older than 3 years old. Quicken is available for download for the three years.
I bought a CD and need it replaced
If you need a replacement copy of your Quicken software
What do I do if I don't have a CD drive?
If you purchased Quicken download, you won't need a CD drive. However, if you have a CD and would like to install Quicken on a computer without a CD drive, you have some options.
- If you are using an older version of Quicken, you can upgrade to the latest version of Quicken. When you buy Quicken from Quicken.com, be sure to select the download option, not the CD option.
- If you are using the latest version of Quicken, or if you are using an older version and do not want to upgrade or purchase a download option, there is one other option. Go here for more details.
Can I install Quicken on more than one computer?
Yes you can. You can install Quicken on up to three computers, as per our End User License Agreement. For each computer you install Quicken, follow the same steps as you did on your first computer -- either from CD or download.
If you'd like more info, you can find it here.
How do I download Quicken if I purchased it from Amazon.com or the Mac App Store?
If you purchased Quicken from amazon.com and need to download it again, you will need to sign in to your amazon.com account and view your purchase history for instructions on how to download it again.
Mac App Store
- On your Mac, click on the Black apple in the upper left corner of your screen, then select App Store...
- When the App Store opens, select Purchases at the top. You may need to sign in. Click on Sign in and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Once you're signed in you see a list of your purchased from the App Store. Find Quicken, then click on Download on the right.