How do I download Quicken from Quicken.com after I buy it?
What if you purchased Quicken from Quicken.com and need to download it?
- Go to the Quicken website at www.quicken.com.
- Select Sign In, located in the upper right side, then choose My Account.
- If you can't remember your sign-in info, we'll help you, select Forgot your Login or Password?
- Enter your Email or Intuit ID and Password.
- Click SIGN IN.
- If prompted, choose to get a code emailed to you or confirm your account a different way which takes longer. This process verifies your information and helps keep your account safe.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Enter the 6-digit code then click CONTINUE.
- Below My Account on the left side of the screen, you should see a list of Your Purchases.
- Click Download next to the product you want to download.
Note: Download time varies based on your computer, operating system and browser. After the download is complete, go here if you need help installing Quicken.
If you're not able to access your account, or if you purchased a physical CD from a retailer (like Costco or Office Max, for example), order a replacement CD, go here for More Info.
What if I don't see my software when I sign into Quicken.com?
If you don't see your software on Quicken.com after you sign in, it could mean:
- You are signed into the wrong account. You may have more than one account with Quicken.com. Do you have more than one email address? Select Forgot your Login or Password? to verify you've selected the right one.
- You purchased a Quicken CD in which case you would not have a download option.
- You purchased Quicken from Amazon.com. If this may be the case, sign into your amazon.com account and check your order history.
- Your purchase is older than 3 years old. Quicken is available for download for the three years.
- You purchased Quicken before July 18, 2016. You can view those purchases here.
I bought a CD and need it replaced.
If you need a replacement copy of your Quicken software
- Go to Contact Quicken Support.
What should I do if I don't have a CD drive?
If you purchased a Quicken download, you won't need a CD drive. However, if you have a CD and would like to install Quicken on a computer without a CD drive, you have some options.
- If you are using an older version of Quicken, you can upgrade to the latest version of Quicken. When you buy Quicken from Quicken.com, be sure to select the download option, not the CD option.
- If you are using the latest version of Quicken, or if you are using an older version and do not want to upgrade or purchase a download option, there is one other option. Go here for more details.
- If you need help with any of the steps above, Contact Quicken Support.
Can I install Quicken on more than one computer?
Yes, you can. You can install Quicken on up to three computers, as per our End User License Agreement. For each computer you install Quicken, follow the same steps as you did on your first computer -- either from a CD or download.
If you'd like more info, you can find it here.
How do I download Quicken if I purchased it from Amazon.com or the Mac App Store?
If you purchased Quicken from amazon.com and need to download it again, you will need to sign into your amazon.com account and view your purchase history for instructions on how to download it again.
For detailed steps on downloading your Amazon.com order go to Download and Install Your Order on Amazon's website.
Mac App Store
- On your Mac, click the Black apple in the upper left corner of your screen, then select App Store...
- When the App Store opens, select Purchases at the top. You may need to sign in. Click Sign in and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Once you're signed in, you will see a list of your purchases from the App Store. Find Quicken, then click Download on the right.