Error message when using Online Services: OL-315
You may receive this message while using online services in Quicken: OL-315
OL-315 usually occurs when the transactions you are downloading are dated too far into the future. This may be due to your system date and time settings since Quicken assumes that it should use your computer's clock when performing the one step update.
What to do?
- Change the date and time settings:
For Windows XP:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Date and Time Options.
- Click Change Date and Time to set the rught time and date settings.
For Windows 7:
- Click Windows icon, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Clock, Language, and Regional, and then click Date and Time.
- Click Change Date and Time to set the right time and date settings.
For Windows 8 & 8.1
- Open PC settings, and click/tap on Time & language on the left side.
- Click/tap on Date & time on the left side of Time & language. Under Date and time on the right side, move the slider to the left to turn off Set time automatically (aka: internet time synchronization).
- On the right side, click/tap on the Change button under Change date and time.
- Change the date and time to be correct for your current time zone, and click/tap on Change.
- Under Date and time on the right side, move the slider to the right to turn back on Set time automatically.
- When finished, you can close PC settings if you like.
If the time and date settings are correct
- Deactivate and Reactive Account:
- Go to Tools > Account List.
- Click Edit for account you need to change.
- Click Online Services tab.
- And Deactivate Account.
- Restart Quicken to make sure that the changes are fully applied.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 and click Set Up Now to Reactivate.
- Make sure that you choose Link and carefully match the account.
- Tell me more
Linking the account properly can help avoid creating duplicate accounts or duplicate transactions.
- Tell me more
- Try to Download transactions.