Error When Using Online Services: CC-569
Quicken was unable to match the account information from your financial institution to an account in Quicken.
This error occurs when the downloaded data does not match your Quicken account data. It's possible that the account number or other identifying information about this account has changed. To prevent information downloading to the incorrect account, Quicken doesn't update an account if a match cannot be made
Ensure you are on the latest release of Quicken
You can check for program updates by going to Help > Check for Updates. If you do not see this option, you can check for updates via the One Step Update. Just follow the steps below:
- Select Tools, then choose One Step Update.
- Enter your credentials if prompted.
- Click Update Now.
- If an update to Quicken is available, Quicken displays a window that describes what's in the update, as well as brief instructions for downloading the update.
- You'll need to exit Quicken to run the update program.
- When you exit, all your work is saved, and you can resume working as soon as the update finishes.
Refresh your online account information
- From your account register, select the Actions gear icon at the upper right of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N).
- Then select Update Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- Repeat these steps for each financial institution experiencing this error.
Still having issues after completing the above instructions? Then...
Deactivate and Reactivate online services for the account
- Open the account register and accept any downloaded transactions.
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit button next to the account you want to deactivate.
- In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
- Click Deactivate, and then click Yes to deactivate online services.
- Click OK when prompted to confirm your choice.
- Complete this for every account you have with the affected financial institution.
- On the Online Services tab, click the Set up Now button.
- Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
- Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
Note: Your financial institution can't resolve this issue. If you need assistance, contact Quicken Support.