Finding and Editing Transactions in Quicken for Mac
Quicken gives you the flexibility to edit multiple transactions at a time. You can edit the payee, the category/subcategory, the tags, and the memo. This is called bulk editing.
To edit categories, payees or tags on multiple transactions:
- Select the account in the sidebar or select All Transactions to include all accounts.
- In the upper right corner, click in the Search All Visible Columns field.
- Type in your search item. You can also click the search icon to filter your search by Column.
- Select one transaction then press Command + A to select all the transactions.
- Click the Edit button under the register.
- After making the desired edits, click OK.
- When finished, clear the Search field to view the full register again.