How To Schedule Recurring Invoices and Bills in Quicken Home & Business
76 people found this helpful
- Open the register that contains the account you want to schedule the transaction for.
- In the bottom of the register, click the Bill and income reminders tab.
- Click Add Bill or Deposit.
- In the Payee field, select the customer or vendor.
- In the Category field, enter a category.
- In the Memo field, enter an additional note or information. (Optional)
- In the Account to use and the Method fields, enter the appropriate information.
- To schedule when to record an invoice: In the Account to use field, select the account that contains the customer's invoice. In the Method field, select Invoice.
- To schedule a customer payment on an invoice: In the Account to use field, select the account that contains the customer's invoice. In the Method field, select Payment.
- To schedule when to record a bill: In the Account to use field, select the account that contains the business bill. In the Method field, select Business Bill.
- To schedule a business bill payment: In the Account to use field, select the account that contains the business bill. In the Method field, select Payment.
- Enter information about the transaction amount or the method Quicken should use when estimating the amount.
- Enter scheduling information, such as the starting date and the frequency with which you want the transaction to recur.
- Click Options to set the options for your scheduled transactions. (Optional)
- Click OK to set up the scheduled transaction.Note that transactions scheduled later than today are not entered in your register until the specified time. You can view the scheduled transactions for all accounts in the Scheduled Transaction List (choose Tools menu > Scheduled Transaction List). If you told Quicken to remind you to enter a scheduled transaction when it's due, when the time comes to enter the scheduled transaction into the register, Quicken places a reminder about the scheduled transaction on the Scheduled Transactions tab at the bottom of the appropriate register.