Manually Reconcile a Transaction
Manually reconcile your account in situations where your reconcile is off using the normal methods. By manually unreconciling the account you can then re-reconcile and verify if any transactions are missing.
To manually reconcile a Quicken transaction:
- If necessary, open the account register.
- From the Quicken Tools menu, choose Account List.
- Double-click the desired account.
- Click anywhere in the transaction to select it, and then click in the Clr (clear) column to change the transaction's reconciliation status.
- The letter c means that the financial institution has cleared the transaction.
- The letter R means that the transaction has been reconciled to the financial institution statement.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the reconciliation.