Quicken 2014 for Windows Update and Mondo Patch
Updates for Quicken 2014 for Windows can be found here, when available.
Note: If you're a few updates behind, you only need to download the most recent update. You can check what release you are currently on by going to Help > About Quicken.
Download and Install the Latest Update (US Versions)
If you don't download financial updates from your bank or use Billpay, you can download the Manual update.
Mondo Patch Update
If you are unable to update Quicken, or if you receive an error while updating, the Mondo Patch Update should help. The Mondo Patch Update is like a regular update, except it updates all Quicken files (whether updates are needed or not). Because of its size, this update can take a little longer to install.
Download the Mondo Patch Update (48.7MB)
Download the Manual Update (95.5MB)
- Click on the link above for the update you prefer (these steps apply to both).
- Choose Save As, then browse to your desktop and save it there. If you get a prompt asking if you want to allow the program to make changes, you will need to allow.
- From your desktop, right-click the newly downloaded file QW2014R10Patch or QW2014R10MPatch and select Run as Administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
- When finished, you can verify the release version of Quicken by selecting the Help menu in the software and choosing About Quicken.
Download and Install the Latest Update (Canadian Versions)
To download the Quicken Canada Manual Update, click here.
To download the Quicken Canada Mondo Patch, click here.
Release R10 (November 2016)
- FIXED: An error that would block 'Sign in' with a new data file in some cases.
- FIXED: An issue where the 'Next' button was grayed out on the Registration screen when signed in with an Intuit ID registered with non-US phone number.
For previous release notes, click here