More Powerful Mobile App, Modernized Interface, and Enhanced Reporting Make Money Management Easier Than Ever
MENLO PARK, Calif. – Oct. 13, 2016 – Quicken 2017 is now available for Mac and Windows. The new product line offers users a modern interface that’s easier to read and navigate, a fully featured mobile app, and new investment, reporting, and bill pay capabilities. Whether users want to stay on budget or on top of their investments, Quicken 2017 makes managing money easy, with simple, powerful tools for consumers in every stage of life.
For more than 30 years, individuals and families have counted on Quicken, a leading personal money management software program, to help achieve their financial goals. Since Quicken began operating independently in March of this year, the company has significantly expanded its product development and customer care teams in order to deliver the enhancements most requested by users.
Designed for the latest technology
Quicken 2017 features a fresh, new look that matches the latest operating systems and apps that users are already familiar with. In addition, clean and consistent designs across Windows and Mac products make it easy for users to migrate between platforms. The Mac and Windows products have been re-designed to work optimally on high resolution displays.
A powerful mobile app
Quicken 2017 includes the biggest upgrade yet to Quicken’s mobile app, providing users quick access to a more complete picture of their finances anytime, anywhere. Mac and Windows users can now use the free companion app to track their investments, enter transactions even when they are offline, and quickly search transactions across all of their accounts. They can also view two years of transactions on their phone when they sync their data file for the first time so that they have a more comprehensive view of their spending patterns.
A more complete and easy to use Windows product
With the 2017 versions of Quicken Premier, Home & Business, and Rental Property Manager, users can now get automatic updates of their estimated home values, giving them a clearer picture of their total net worth. Quicken for Windows 2016 users can also seamlessly upgrade to Windows 2017 without having to convert their files.
Expanded capabilities for Mac
Quicken for Mac 2017 delivers on a number of key features requested by users to provide more visibility and control over their finances. In addition to the recently launched 12-month budget feature, Mac users on the 2017 product will now get new customizable reports that will enable them to track year-over-year income and spending trends, giving them deeper insights into their finances. Quicken for Mac 2017 also includes Quicken Bill Pay – these expanded bill pay capabilities allow users to pay their bills from most banks from right within Quicken, including small and regional banks (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC).
“Our number one priority is our customers, and building products to help them reach their financial goals,” said Eric Dunn, chief executive officer of Quicken. “Our 2017 products represent a big step forward in making it easier than ever for users to confidently manage their finances across all of their devices.”
Current features for continued use
Connecting to more than 14,500 checking, savings, credit card, loan, investment and retirement accounts, Quicken continues to help users manage their finances by:
- Importing all bank transactions safely and automatically, eliminating the need to jot it all down or save receipts.
- Categorizing all transactions automatically so that users know exactly where their money is going.
- Enabling users to get on a flexible customized budget, come up with a realistic plan to pay off debt, save for a down payment, or get ready for retirement.
- Providing insights on how investments are performing against the market.
- Separating business expenses from personal spending and enabling users to see how well the business is doing with profit and loss snapshots anytime.
- Making tax time a breeze with custom reports.
- Providing anytime, anywhere access with the free Quicken mobile app (available for iPhone, iPad and Android).
Pricing and availability
The Quicken product line for 2017 is available now at Quicken.com and at select retailers.
- Quicken for Mac 2017: For easy money management and bill pay. $74.99.
- Quicken Starter Edition: For simple money management needs; helps individuals get organized and learn how to budget. $39.99.
- Quicken Deluxe: For increasing savings; helps create custom budget, savings and debt reduction plans. $74.99.
- Quicken Premier: For managing investments; helps plan for tax time. $109.99.
- Quicken Home & Business: For managing business and personal finances all in one place. $119.99.
- Quicken Rental Property Manager: For rental property owners who want to manage their personal and rental property finances in one place. $164.99.
For more than 30 years, Quicken, a top personal money management software, has been the trusted financial solution for millions of consumers. Based in Menlo Park, California, Quicken Inc. remains deeply committed to helping individuals and families improve their financial lives. The Quicken product line includes solutions for Mac and Windows users, as well as a mobile app to give consumers anytime, anywhere access to their finances. Effective March 31, 2016, Quicken began operating independently from Intuit Inc. More information can be found at www.quicken.com.
(415) 348-2700 Quicken@Cutline.com