Manage your money anywhere
For the first time, you can manage your money on the go with Quicken on the Web.
Access to key features of Quicken:
- View balances, budgets, accounts and transactions
- See spending trends and more
- Check investment performance
- Search transaction history
- Keep your finances continually up to date: your data syncs across desktop, web, and mobile
30-day money back guarantee
Your satisfaction is our priority. You can return Quicken in 30 days or change your plan at any time.
Data Access Guarantee
Whether you renew your membership or not, you’ll always have full access to, and full ownership of your data.
256-bit encryption security. Quicken securely transmits your data with robust encryption.
Is Quicken a subscription product? View details
Yes, Quicken is now a subscription, called a Quicken membership. We’ve moved to this model to ensure that all of our customers are on the latest, greatest version of Quicken. Rather than wait for an annual upgrade to provide improvements and fixes, we now have regular releases throughout the membership term, creating a better experience for our customers. The membership is designed so that you never go through the upgrade process again. In addition to Online Services, such as downloading transactions from your bank or syncing to your mobile device, you’ll also automatically receive new Quicken features, versions, and services as part of your Quicken subscription, so you’ll always have the newest product. Quicken offers one and two year term subscriptions.
Can I use the Quicken on more than one computer? View details
What is the Quicken ID? View details
What is Quicken Home & Business (available for Windows only)? View details
Home & Business is a new Quicken version that combines the features of the previously separate Home and Business & Rental Property Manager versions. New enhancements to this version are the ability to create Rent Receipts for tenants, a revamped Invoice Designer that enables you to customize and email invoices with web links, like your business website, Yelp, or PayPal. You can also manage all of your business and rental documents, like receipts or leases, from inside of Quicken.
Which products include free features like Bill Pay and Dropbox Backup? View details
To see our entire product lineup, including features and cost, please see our comparison chart.
What’s new in Quicken? View details
What are the system requirements for Quicken? View details
- Computer: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Minimum Windows 7, 8/8.1, or 10
- Memory: Minimum 1 GB Memory
- Hard Disk Space: Minimum 450 MB free disk space; 1.5 GB if .NET is not installed
- Monitor: 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, 1280x1024 minimum for Large Fonts settings
- Internet Connection: Broadband internet connection recommended
- Online access is required for activation
- Computer: Intel Based Macintosh
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) or newer
- Display: 1280x800 or greater
- Internet Connection: Broadband
- Online access is required for activation
- iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 9 or higher
- Android mobile and tablet: Requires 4.1 or higher
- Windows Phone and Blackberry: Not compatible at this time
Quicken on the Web:
- Quicken on the Web supports the current version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
Is there a trial version of Quicken? I’d like to try it out. View details
What is the Quicken Mobile App? View details
Can I install Quicken on my tablet? View details
What is Quicken on the Web? View details
Quicken on the Web is a companion browser experience to your desktop Quicken product. We built this in response to customer feedback that accessing Quicken on the Web would offer ease and convenience. With Quicken on the Web, you’re able to accomplish many key tasks:
- View balances, budgets, accounts, and transactions
- See spending trends by category, payee, and more
- Monitor investment performance with up-to-the-minute portfolio value
- Search and see details of past expenses
- Keep your finances continually up to date: your accounts sync across desktop, web, and mobile
All in a fresh and streamlined user experience to simplify your financial life. More on Quicken on the Web