New Quicken features for 2018
New features included in Deluxe and up
- Improved! Track principal and interest to pay off loans faster
- What-if analysis on loans with ability to vary payment scenarios
- Customizable investment portfolio view with IRR & ROI
- Specific lot assignments to optimize taxes on investment sales
New premium features available only with Premier
- Pay your bills in Quicken for free using Quicken Bill Pay* (a $119/year value)
- Priority access to customer support*
New features included in all 2018 memberships
- Access to more than 11,000 billers
- Bill center dashboard
- Download bills in PDF format
- Backup files with Dropbox (5GB) ?
- Get the latest features automatically
- Windows version also available with your membership
30-day money back guarantee
Your satisfaction is our priority. You can return Quicken in 30 days or change your plan at any time.
Data Access Guarantee
Whether you renew your membership or not, you’ll always have full access to, and full ownership of your data.
256-bit encryption security. Quicken securely transmits your data with robust encryption.
What's new in the 2018 release of Quicken? View details
The 2018 release of Quicken includes many new features:
- Membership that includes Bill Pay, Online Backup, and Premium Support*
- New and refreshed user interface for Bills
- Online PDF bill statements in Quicken
- Online bill email alerts
Is the 2018 Release of Quicken a subscription product? View details
The 2018 release of Quicken is a subscription product. The subscription is designed so that you never go through the upgrade process again. In addition to Online Services, such as downloading transactions from your bank or syncing to your mobile device, you'll also automatically receive new Quicken features, versions, and services as part of your Quicken subscription, so you'll always have the newest product. Quicken offers subscriptions for one and two year terms. Subscriptions for Quicken Premier include free Bill Pay, Online Backup, and Premium Support access.
What is the Quicken ID? View details
All Quicken products use the new Quicken ID. The Quicken ID is a new ID you'll use to access all Quicken applications, including Quicken for Windows, Quicken for Mac, Quicken Mobile, and Quicken.com. If you don't already have a Quicken ID, you'll be prompted to create one when you install and open Quicken. You can still use Quicken manually if you prefer, however, you will need to go online to register your Quicken ID at least once.
What are the system requirements for the 2018 Release of Quicken? View details
- Computer: Intel Based Macintosh
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), or newer
- Memory: 256 MB or greater
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- More memory and hard drive space may be required for large data files
- Display: 1280x800, 1366x768 or greater
- Internet Connection: Broadband
- Quicken ID: Online access is required for registration
Is there a trial version of the 2018 Release of Quicken? I'd like to try it out. View details
There is no trial version of Quicken, but we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What is the Quicken Mobile App? View details
The Quicken Mobile App is a free companion tool to your Quicken product. The app allows you to see and update your balances and transactions on the go, add transactions when you're offline, Snap and Store paper receipts, and send you alerts that you can customize in Quicken. Sync from your mobile device to Quicken to see a full picture of your finances. More on the mobile app.
Can I keep my data if I choose not to renew my membership? View details
The Quicken Data Access Guarantee means that whether you renew your subscription or not, you'll always have full access to and ownership of your data. You can view, edit, export, and manually enter transactions and accounts for Deluxe and higher versions, even after your subscription ends*. Access to online services, such as transaction download, quotes, and mobile sync, along with access to Quicken Support, will end if your subscription does. We’ll continue to let you know about product changes and enhancements within the Quicken product.