Manage your money anywhere
For the first time, you can manage your money on the go with Quicken on the Web.
Access to key features of Quicken:
- View balances, budgets, accounts and transactions
- See spending trends and more
- Check investment performance
- Search transaction history
- Keep your finances continually up to date: your data syncs across desktop, web, and mobile
30-day money back guarantee
Your satisfaction is our priority. You can return Quicken in 30 days or change your plan at any time.
Data Access Guarantee
Whether you renew your membership or not, you’ll always have full access to, and full ownership of your data.
256-bit encryption security. Quicken securely transmits your data with robust encryption.
Can I use the Quicken on more than one computer? View details
Yes. You can install Quicken on as many computers as needed in the same household. Each installation will be registered to your Quicken ID. We do not recommend sharing data files on a network/cloud drive.
What is the Quicken ID? View details
All Quicken products use the Quicken ID. The Quicken ID is the ID you’ll use to access all Quicken applications, including Quicken for Windows, Quicken for Mac, Quicken on the Web, Quicken Mobile, and Quicken.com. If you don’t already have a Quicken ID, you’ll be prompted to create one when you install and open Quicken. You can still use Quicken manually if you prefer, however, you will need to go online to register your Quicken ID at least once.
What is Quicken Home & Business (available for Windows only)? View details
Home & Business is a new Quicken version that combines the features of the previously separate Home and Business & Rental Property Manager versions. New enhancements to this version are the ability to create Rent Receipts for tenants, a revamped Invoice Designer that enables you to customize and email invoices with web links, like your business website, Yelp, or PayPal. You can also manage all of your business and rental documents, like receipts or leases, from inside of Quicken.
Which products include free features like Bill Pay and Drobox Backup? View details
To see our entire product lineup, including features and cost, please see our comparison chart.
What’s new in Quicken? View details
To see what’s new in Quicken, please see our What’s New page.
What are the system requirements for Quicken? View details
- Computer: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Minimum Windows 7, 8/8.1, or 10
- Memory: Minimum 1 GB Memory
- Hard Disk Space: Minimum 450 MB free disk space; 1.5 GB if .NET is not installed
- Monitor: 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, 1280x1024 minimum for Large Fonts settings
- Internet Connection: Broadband internet connection recommended
- Online access is required for activation
- Computer: Intel Based Macintosh
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), or newer
- Display: 1280x800 or greater
- Internet Connection: Broadband
- Online access is required for activation
- iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 9 or higher
- Android mobile and tablet: Requires 4.1 or higher
- Windows Phone and Blackberry: Not compatible at this time
Quicken on the Web:
- Quicken on the Web supports the current version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
Is there a trial version of Quicken? I’d like to try it out. View details
There is no trial version of Quicken, but we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What is the Quicken Mobile App? View details
The Quicken Mobile App is a free companion tool to your Quicken product. The app allows you to see and update your balances and transactions on the go, add transactions when you’re offline, Snap and Store paper receipts, and send you alerts that you can customize in Quicken. Sync from your mobile device to Quicken to see a full picture of your finances. More on the mobile app.
Can I install Quicken on my tablet? View details
Quicken is for your desktop or laptop computer, so you can’t install the full version of Quicken on your mobile devices. However, the free Quicken companion mobile app is available for iPad and Android tablets. The mobile app is available for iOS devices from iTunes and for Android devices from Google Play.
What is Quicken on the Web? View details
Quicken on the Web is a companion browser experience to your desktop Quicken product. We built this in response to customer feedback that accessing Quicken on the Web would offer ease and convenience. With Quicken on the Web, you’re able to accomplish many key tasks:
- View balances, budgets, accounts, and transactions
- See spending trends by category, payee, and more
- Monitor investment performance with up-to-the-minute portfolio value
- Search and see details of past expenses
- Keep your finances continually up to date: your accounts sync across desktop, web, and mobile
All in a fresh and streamlined user experience to simplify your financial life. More on Quicken on the Web